- It is now possible to share your current view via a unique link using the share button.
- When loading a PDB file you can now specify which componds to display.
- Forna now offers a URL encoded API for preloading of certain molecules. This includes RNAcentral, ViennaRNA Webservices and direct URL encoding.
- This version uses ViennaRNA 2.1.9, MC-Annotate 1.6.2 and foranc 1.0
- You can now specify a custom numbering for the first/last nucleotide in the fasta header, e.g. >name|start=45
- Better algorithm for the positioning of the numbering labels
- Plenty of backend changes for a more reliable experience.
- Added ability to select nodes and drag them collectively. Use the Ctrl Key therefore!
- forna can now also design RNA molecules. If you just enter a structure, we will call RNAinverse to design a sequence.
- New clear text button in input areas.
- It is now possible to upload fasta and json files.
- Fixed several issues related to pseudoknot links, numbering labels, error handling and much more.